Seeking Certification Program Administrator for Animal Hospice and Palliative Care Certification Program
The International Association for Animal Hospice and Palliative Care (IAAHPC) is seeking to hire a part-time Certification Program Administrator. The administrator will be tasked with supporting the students during the Animal Hospice and Palliative Care Certification Program (AHPC) to create an exceptional educational experience.
Other tasks include, but not limited to:
- Marketing the certification for outreach and growth
- Serving as the liaison with the Learning Management System provider
- Provide support during annual conference and testing
- Coordinate engagements with the Task Force and volunteers
- Process re-certifications (maintenance of certification)
The Administrator will work directly with the Certification Program Task Force and IAAHPC Executive Director.