**Future students please be aware the actual dates/deadlines will remain the same from one year to the next.
At present, program enrollment is limited to:
- Licensed Social Worker
- Your professional license must be current
- Applicants must be IAAHPC members in good standing
Click HERE to purchase Modules.
Below is an overview of the application process for the AHPC Social Work Certificate Program.
Registration opens April 1 of each year and closes July 1:
- Purchase curriculum by clicking on the link above ("Click HERE to purchase Modules")
- Login to the learning portal using the user name and password you created when registering for the course
- Click on the AHPC Student Application area where you will need to fill out a student application
- Complete the application by following the posted directions
- You will receive a message alert verifying that your application has been successfully submitted.
- When your application has been reviewed, verified and accepted, you will receive an email notification that you can begin (approval may take up to 2 weeks time)