AHPC Veterinary Certification Eligibility Requirements
Enrollment is limited to:
Licensed veterinary technicians
Professional license must be current
Applicants must be IAAHPC members in good standing
Click HERE to purchase modules
Overview of the Application process, which begins with Module 1. Registration opens June 15 of each year and closes on August 15:
- Purchase Module 1 by clicking HERE to purchase module
- Next, login to the IAAHPC learning portal using the user name and password you created when registering for the course
- Click on the AHPC Student Application area where you will need to fill out a student application.
- Complete the application by following the posted directions ensuring your email address is correct.
- You will receive a message alert verifying that your application has been successfully submitted.
- When your application has been reviewed, verified, and accepted, you will receive an email notification that you can begin Module 1 (approval may take up to 2 weeks time)
- You must also complete a brief Pre-Certification Survey which you will find in the classroom area, under AHPC Certificate Program Overview.
Overview of the module purchase process for Modules 2, 3, 4, and 5:
- Purchase Modules 2, 3, 4, or 5 by clicking HERE
Please be aware that individual modules have varying open and closed enrollment dates. Please see certification timeline for a full timeline.