AHPC Veterinary Certification Eligibility Requirements
Licensed veterinarians with 2 year of clinical experience
Licensed veterinary technicians with 2 years of clinical experience
Professional license must be current
Applicants must be IAAHPC members in good standing
*If you have any questions regarding meeting our clinical experience criteria please reach out to Stephanie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to purchase modules
Overview of the Application process, which begins with Module 1. Registration opens June 15 of each year and closes on August 15:
- Purchase Module 1 by clicking HERE to purchase module
- Next, login to the IAAHPC learning portal using the user name and password you created when registering for the course
- Click on the AHPC Student Application area where you will need to fill out a student application.
- Complete the application by following the posted directions ensuring your email address is correct.
- You will receive a message alert verifying that your application has been successfully submitted.
- When your application has been reviewed, verified, and accepted, you will receive an email notification that you can begin Module 1 (approval may take up to 2 weeks time)
- You must also complete a brief Pre-Certification Survey which you will find in the classroom area, under AHPC Certificate Program Overview.
Overview of the module purchase process for Modules 2, 3, 4, and 5:
- Purchase Modules 2, 3, 4, or 5 by clicking HERE
Please be aware that individual modules have varying open and closed enrollment dates. Please see certification timeline for a full timeline.