Shape an emerging field - be a part of history!
Animal Hospice and Palliative Care is an emerging field, striving for its rightful place in mainstream veterinary medicine and in society. What an exciting time!
Pricing Structure for Members
- Veterinarians - $99
- Licensed Social workers and Licensed Mental Health Professionals - $99
- Affiliate (pet loss professionals, family support service, chaplains, aftercare providers) - $49
- Veterinary Technicians - $49
- Student full-time (veterinary, mental health or social work) - $49
- Senior/Retired (60yrs+) membership - $49
- Practice Membership (3 members included) - $199
- Business Circles Add-on (for established members) - $50
● Monthly Webinars presented by animal hospice professionals (FREE to members)
● Monthly member communications, including email newsletters with updates on the
IAAHPC, animal hospice topics, events, and social links, etc
● Animal Hospice “Marketing Tool Kits”
● Networking opportunities for all those involved with animal hospice
to share best practices, experiences, resources, and to find guidance
● Animal Hospice public relations advocacy
● Discounted annual IAAHPC conference registration
Joining IAAHPC's efforts gives you a unique opportunity to shape the field as we develop guidelines for care and materials to educate society about comfort-oriented care for animals as they approach the end of life.
You can do more than become a member. If you're truly passionate about animal hospice, then a contribution of your time, energy and enthusiasm will make a great difference. Join a committee when you register or soon after!!