Thank you for your interest in becoming an IAAHPC volunteer!
We are pleased to have you join the growing number of IAAHPC members dedicating their efforts to guarantee the continued growth of animal hospice and palliative care around the world.
Volunteering is a great way to:
- Make a difference in our developing field!
- Build camaraderie and network with like-minded and enthusiastic colleagues!
- Add new and exciting professional opportunities to your resume!
- Pay it forward by applying your skills for the betterment of companion animals and their people everywhere!
- Demonstrate that you are a leader in the hospice and palliative care movement to your clients!
How do you get started?
- Fill our our quick Volunteer Placement Questionnaire to tell us more about your interests and skills.
- Chat with the Volunteer Relations team to determine the best volunteer placement for you!
Questions? Please email Tyler Carmack, 2019 Volunteer Relations Chair.