'Peer to Peer' networking to help you grow your business
Would you like to have help with your greatest business challenges? Join Business Circles!
Business Circle groups give IAAHPC members the opportunity to meet online in small groups once a month to discuss many facets of managing a mobile, end-of-life business. Business Circles originated from a desire to bring IAAHPC members together more frequently than just the annual conference to discuss business issues.
Business Circles offers a place to ask each other questions and make new connections with colleagues throughout the year. As a Business Circle member, you can bring your successes and challenges to the group about business-related topics such as marketing, HR, bookkeeping, and strategic planning. We share our best practices and ask for help and advice. Chances are good that if you’re having a problem, other members will have already tackled it or are experiencing it right along with you.
Think of a Business Circle as your personal circle of advisors. We all have a lot of wisdom to share.
There are three types of Business Circle groups with topics tailored to each:
- New business owners who are in the startup phase of their business
- Experienced business owners who have been in operation > 6 months and are through the startup phase of their business
- Multi-doctor practice owners who wish to focus on hiring, training, and managing a larger team
Cost to join Business Circles is $75 per year and fees generated are used for technology needs, IAAHPC conference networking activities, and more.
Our groups meet during the third week of every month. Groups are named after types of candy. The following groups have openings for additional members:
- Starburst (especially for new business owners) every 3rd Monday at 2 PM Pacific (5 PM Eastern)
- Reese's (for experienced business owners) every 3rd Tuesday at 7 AM Pacific (10 AM Eastern)
- Twizzlers (our only evening group, for new or experienced business owners) every 3rd Tuesday at 5 PM Pacific (8 PM Eastern)
- Twix (for experienced business owners) every 3rd Wednesday at 8 AM Pacific (11 AM Eastern)
- Kit Kat (for experienced business owners) every 3rd Friday at 7:30 AM Pacific (10:30 AM Eastern)
- Skittles (for experienced business owners) every 3rd Friday at 9 AM Pacific (12 PM Eastern)
Within a few days after signing up for Business Circles, you’ll receive an email from the coordinator, Dr. Rebecca McComas, with further instructions to be assigned to a group and attend your first meeting.
Want to connect with us before joining? Contact Dr. Rebecca McComas at email@example.com
Join us to share your successes and challenges in business!